The 2019 KYOTO NIPPON FESTIVAL will be taking place from October 25 through December 8 at the Kitano Tenmangu Shrine in Kyoto, and one of their planned attractions will be a display of no less than 36 different Hatsune Miku illustrations! In order to collect them, a contest is now underway on Pixiv.
Pixiv Art Contest
Contest Date Range:
August 13 through September 23
Main Visual Artist
Miku and “Kyoto”
(Total of ￥108,000 JPY across 36 winners)
How to Enter
Entries must be in JPEG, GIF, or PNG format, no more than 32 MB, and no more than 200 of them at a time
1. Select your entry
4. Make sure that the tag #三十六画仙 is present
5. Set age group: All ages (全年齢), R-18, or R-18G
6. Set how publicly the upload can be viewed: fully public (全体に公開), only to your friends on Pixiv (マイピクに公開), or not public (非公開)
7. Check the box to mark your entry as an original piece
8. Check the box to upload to Twitter as well
9. Set upload date
Best of luck those who will be entering! For those who are planning on visiting the Kitano Tenmangu during the KYOTO NIPPON FESTIVAL, they are also planning a performance of the latest Cho Kabuki show featuring Hatsune Miku!
**UPDATE ON SEPTEMBER 20, 2019**
The full main visual for the festival has been revealed!
Information source: Official Pixiv Contest Page