Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix is coming to the Nintendo Switch in the West sometime in 2020! To celebrate, SEGA is now holding a T-shirt design contest, and winners will have the chance to see their design featured in the game!
How to Enter
All details are taken from the official contest page:
- Download the T-shirt design template.
- Design a special T-shirt for Miku and friends!
Official characters recognized by Crypton: Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, KAITO & MEIKO.
- Use the form to submit your design by November 18, 2019.
- Five Winners will be contacted by email on or about December 2, 2019.
- Give us your best Project DIVA-inspired design! Use of characters in design is not required.
- All designs should be made within the confines of the black lines. Crucial design elements should be kept within the confines of the red lines as there may be cutoff depending on the shape of the T-shirt and character wearing it.
- File Type: jpg, png
- Dimensions: 4096×2048
- Color Mode: RGB
- Design name to be limited to 20 characters.
- No third-party designs, logos or photographs.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed.
- Entry images can be no larger than 2MB.
- Participants must (i) be 18 years of age or older, (ii) be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia), (iii) have a valid email account and Internet access to participate.
Contest winners will have their Submission (or a portion thereof) featured in the Game as part of the official costume(s) to be worn by certain ‘virtual singer’ character(s) in the Game. Contest winner name(s) will also be displayed in the end credits of the Game.
Contest winners will also receive a digital copy of the Game (digital code will be provided).
For more specific information, be sure to read the OFFICIAL RULE AND REGULATIONS on the official contest page below.